NAAB Public Information
NAAB PUBLIC INFORMATION
Statement in NAAB-Accredited Programs
NAAB Conditions and Procedures
- The 2014 Conditions of Accreditation (pdf, 500kb).
- The 2004 Conditions of Accreditation (pdf, 124kb) (in effect at last NAAB visit).
- The Procedures for Accreditation (edition currently in effect).
Access to Career Development Information
- Career Development (statement)
- Browns Traveling Fellowship
- Bedford Traveling Workshop
- Scholarships & Fellowships
- Annual Career Fair
Public Access to APRs and VTRs
NAAB Annual Reports (2009-2012).
- 2010 NAAB Annual Report
- 2011 NAAB Annual Report
- 2012 NAAB Annual Report
- 2013 NAAB Annual Report
- 2014 NAAB Annual Report
- 2015 NAAB Annual Report
All NAAB responses to Interim Progress Reports.
NAAB Accreditation Decision
Architectural Program Report (APR)
NAAB Visiting Team Report
ARE Pass Rates
NCARB publishes pass rates for each section of the Architect Registration Examination (ARE) by institution. This information is considered useful to prospective students as part of their planning for higher/post-secondary education in architecture.
Admission and Advising
Applications forms & Instructions. Admissions requirements, admission decision procedures, including policies and processes for evaluation of transcripts and portfolios, and decisions regarding remediation and advance standing.
- How to Apply (Undergraduate)
- Portfolio Guidelines – Portfolio Samples
- Transfer Student Guidelines
- How to Apply (Graduate)
- MArch Advance Standing Application Process
Student Diversity Initiatives
Requirement and forms for applying for Financial Aid and Scholarships
Student Financial Information
The following link to Financial Aid provides the cost of attendance and access to information and forms regarding financial aid and scholarships.
In addition to the cost of attendance listed above, students entering the Bachelor of Architecture professional degree program are assessed a one time technology and supplies fee. That fee provides access to software required in the study of architecture and for tools and supplies that are required in the first year design studios.
- Required Students Supplies and Tech Fee Information (F2015) (pdf).
- Architecture Supply and Tech Fee (Dean’s Memo) (pdf)